Sunday-
Patty Melts
Corn on the Cob
Green Beans
Monday-
Mac and Cheese
Peas and Carrots
Sliced Melon
Tuesday-
Had frozen Hot Pockets
Wednesday-
Hoisin Barbecue Chicken
Rice Pilaf
Zucchini
Thursday-
My crockpot died and ruined dinner. Some people had spaghettios, some people had cereal.
Friday-
Pizza
Carrot Sticks
Green Salad
Saturday-
Lemon Pepper Fish
Rice
Seasonal Vegetable
Sunday-
Chinese Lemon Chicken
Rice
Broccoli
{ Blogtober 2026 - Day 3 - The continuing renovation }
-
[image: IMG_1243]
When we moved into this home, in 2015, I knew that there were many things I
wanted to change in each room.
But in order to do that you...
7 hours ago
Those all sound like meals my family would enjoy! Well, ok, I might be the only one on fish night... but they'd eat the rest. :)
ReplyDeleteI only have a menu plan for a couple of days this week... unusual week at my house!